- Este evento ha pasado.
Asia Copper Conference 2019
9 octubre, 2019 @ 07:00 - 16:00
Grand Hyatt Shanghai Shanghai, China 19 – 21 November 2019
Connecting the global copper supply chain with the Asian market
The Asia Copper Conference takes place annually during Asia Copper Week. Bringing over 2,000 members of the global copper supply chain to Shanghai, Asia Copper Week is the market’s largest networking event in Asia.
The Asia Copper Conference lets you make the most of the week’s immense networking potential by putting you in the same room as the market’s most powerful decision makers.
Why attend the Asia Copper Conference:
- Learn from leading industry experts about the key trends impacting the Asian market.
- Hear directly from senior Chinese executives about the dynamics underpinning Chinese demand.
- Find out how producers from across the world are navigating trade tensions and sanctions.
Key speakers confirmed to speak at Asia Copper Conference 2019:
- Patrick Cussen, President, Celta
- Matthew Chamberlain, CEO, London Metal Exchange
- Mark Loveitt, President, IWCC
- Rui Shi, President Trading and Operations, Metal Challenges Group
- Tracy Liao, Head of China Commodities Strategy, Citi
- Nicolas Snowden, Metals Research Analyst, Deutsche Bank
- Michael Lion, President, Lion Consulting Asia
- Duncan Hobbs, Research Director, Concord Resources
- Yuanhui Lui, Production Director, Shandong Humon Smelting
- Yiwei Mao, Deputy CEO, Jiangxi Copper
Topics that we’ll be focussing on this year:
- Focus on China:
- What is the outlook for China’s copper industry and what is demand for concentrate vs. unwrought copper?
- How will the ban on foreign waste continue to disrupt the global copper supply chain?
- What has been the environmental impact of mine closures?
- The impact of the growing electric vehicle (EV) market on copper demand
Copper is a vital component in energy storage systems, charging infrastructure and EV production. With many of the world’s major OEMs switching production from internal conbustion vehicles to EVs, what will be the impact on copper demand, and how can industry participants capitalise on this major growth opportunity?
- ICA Workshop
LME Responsible Sourcing: Next Steps (Georgina Hallett, London Metal Exchange)
Shaping the Future of Recycling (Luis Tercero, Fraunhofer ISI)
The Copper Mark (Andrea Vaccari, Freeport-McMoran Inc.)
Vehicle Electrification and its Impact on the Future of China Automotive Wire Harness (Keith Miller, The Martec Group)
Future China Transportation (Huang Fangqing, Brilliance Consulting)
- Supply and demand outlook
An overview of the global developments impacting the copper market.
If you are interested in presenting or taking part in a panel discussion, email email@example.com
If you want to find out about group booking discounts, email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in being a media partner to the event, email email@example.com
If you are interested in sponsorship or exhibition opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org