- Este evento ha pasado.
Fastmarkets Copper Seminar
marzo 11 - marzo 12
Can copper keep up with rising consumption?
Copper plays a leading role in renewables and the electrification boom. Covid-19 disrupted mining and investment, raising the question of whether copper supply can meet rapidly rising demand. Supply uncertainties have pushed prices to a seven-year high, and fundamental changes to copper financing and contracts are afoot. Whether you’re bullish or bearish about the recovery from Covid-19, in-depth market insights are crucial to capitalizing on short-term volatility and long-term opportunity.
This free-to-attend event combines two of Fastmarkets copper events, the Copper Seminar and the International Copper Conference, to create an unmissable digital event.
Hear from industry leaders, get the latest developments from the wider market and have your voice heard amongst hundreds of other market participants.
Learn more about
- Copper’s role in the new energy ecosystem – how can market participants capitalize on the drive to decarbonization?
- Supply and demand fundamentals – can we still be bullish amidst a 7-year price high?
- Diversifying the supply chain – with COVID-19 still causing global disruption, how is the industry adapting?
- Shifting copper scrap dynamics – interpreting the impact of new Chinese scrap regulations and the threat of a European export ban
- Sustainability and investors – how are ESG factors impacting copper’s investment appeal?
- Mining update – what new projects are coming online and can the supply gap be filled?
- Spotlight on China – the prospects for post-Covid-19 growth in the world’s largest consumer