- Este evento ha pasado.
UN Climate Change Conference (COP26)
24 noviembre, 2020
webinar, Urban Mining: Potential, Frameworks & Trade-Offs, taking place tomorrow at 4pm GMT.
Join Marion Finney, Head of Customer Scrap Solutions at Aurubis, Luis Tercero Espinoza, Coordinator of Business Unit Systemic Risks at Fraunhofer ISI, and Harald Friedl, Industry & Technology Lead, UN Climate Change Conference (COP26), as they examine the following topics:
- An overview of urban mining, the work already underway and the scope for the future
- The theory vs the practicalities of this process
- The impact of urban mining on existing secondary copper producers
- The current regulatory environment globally and its impact on urban mining and recycling
- The impact urban mining can have on copper markets
You can join one of two sessions:
Thursday, November 19 at 4pm London, hosted in English.
Register here for the Thursday session >>
Tuesday, November 24 at 4pm Shanghai, hosted in Mandarin with English translation available.
Register here for the Tuesday session >>
Can’t join the webinar? Sign up here to receive the recording afterwards >>
If you’ve got any questions, email me at janelle.vandeventer@