- Este evento ha pasado.
Complimentary webinar: 2020 Copper Demand Update
22 octubre, 2020 - 23 octubre, 2020
Li Lan, Managing Director at BLC, Mark Loveitt, President at the IWCC, Marco Calamia, Chief Metal Officer at KME and Cristophe Allain, Global Portfolio Director, Non–Ferrous at Nexans will be joining this week’s webinar ‘2020 Copper Demand Update: Copper’s Fabricator Industry During Covid-19’.
Don’t miss your chance to join them as they discuss to following key topics:
- Which demand-side sectors are recovering well, and which aren’t?
- How will governmental fiscal policy affect copper-related industries?
- How are fabricators reacting to the pandemic situation, what lessons can be learned?
- Which regions are best performing and why?
- What to expect for 2021 and the markets going forward
You can join one of two sessions:
Thursday, October 22 at 4PM London/12pm Santiago, hosted in English.
Register here for the Thursday session >>
Friday, October 23 at 9am London/4pm Shanghai, hosted in Mandarin with English translation available.
Register here for the Friday session >>
Can’t join the webinar? Sign up here to receive the recording afterwards >>
If you’ve got any questions, email : janelle.vandeventer@